feel much better thanks to the new meds i’ve switched too. praise God. indeed, what a difference a day makes.
could feel the gradual mental clarity returning. now i just have to be sure not to overexert myself.
but with the mental clarity comes the gnawing feeling of being unfulfilled intellectually. what can i do about it?
what are the possible things that I can do?
- edit papers for grammar?
- open gymboree/jungle gym equivalent?
- teach English to pre-schoolers?
- sell stuff online?
- music & movement for toddlers? kinderbeat?
- part-time research?
- write articles for magazines?
- knowledge management with consulting firms?