If I get the opportunity to interview Hillary Clinton one day, I’d ask these questions:
Politics & Policies
1) At which point did you come to the realisation that your bid for the White House is over? How did it feel?
2) As the new Secretary of State, what are your top three priorities right now?
3) What do you hope to achieve at the end of your tenure as Mdm Secretary of State?
4) What role will Bill play and how will he contribute to your office as Secretary of State? How much of his input do you seek in your decision-making?
5) Throughout your term as Senator, what have you achieved for your electorate?
6) What is your roadmap for peace for the Middle East?
7) If you have only one advice for Chelsea, what would it be?
8 ) What legacy would you like to leave behind?
9) What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? What is the first thought that comes to mind?
10) What drives you?
11) Where and when do you do most of your thinking?
12) What do you value most in life?
13) What was the most difficult decision you’ve ever had to make?
14) What do you think is your most significant contribution?
15) How would you like to be remembered?
16) How would your epithaph read?